Security Automation Engineer (J00132085)
Equifax is looking for an Automation Engineer who will focus on designing and delivering automated solutions to the provisioning of cloud infrastructure; deployment, configuration and monitoring of cyber security solutions (integrating COTS, FOSS and custom tools) to increase the security posture of Equifax cloud ecosystem. This person will work from our Alpharetta, GA or Reston, VA office facility.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What you’ll Do:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, monitor and maintain automated pipelines to manage platform cloud based infrastructure and security applications.
- Design, develop, test and deploy observability capabilities to monitor system availability and health.
- Improve reliability, quality and delivery time of Equifax security applications.
- Ensure that all security policies are followed and implemented in the platform infrastructure.
- Partner with security engineers to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures.
- Follow procedures used to conduct technical security risk assessments and compliance audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
- 8+ yrs of overall IT experience in programming, CI/CD, and/or automation
- 3- 5 yrs of experience with automated CI/CD workflows using tools or services such as Jenkins, AWS CloudPipeline or GCP Cloud Build.
- 1- 3 yrs of experience with cloud computing (AWS, GCP or Azure).
Extra Points for any of the following:
- Experience working in a DevSecOps environment.
- Experience with managing infrastructure lifecycle using Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience with provisioning and managing cloud resources on multiple cloud providers.
- Understanding of information security, privacy and compliance requirements.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information both verbally and in writing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!