Scrum Master (J00137016)
EQUIFAX is seeking for a talented Scrum Master/Project Manager. The ideal candidate for this role is expected to be experienced in executing initiatives with a strong sense of urgency and ownership for this growing technology team.
What You’ll Do
- Facilitate sprint planning, release planning, daily stand-ups, stakeholder demos, and sprint retrospectives.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions. Support product owner in developing, maintaining and grooming product backlog.
- Remove impediments/blockers in order to keep teams highly productive. Identify and manage dependencies with other internal or external teams. Provide metrics and status to senior management.
- Mentor team members on Agile/Scrum best practices.
- Manage various aspects of moderately complex and/or small size initiatives.
- Develop schedule to ensure timely completion of project.
- Identify critical capabilities, risks, dependencies and critical path issues and reports to project sponsors/project team.
- Liaise with project sponsors and key stakeholders to ensure project is completed and meets business requirements.
What experience you need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in business or technology field
- 5 years’ experience in project management or scrum-type facilitation
- 2 Years of experience in being part of process improvement.
What could set you apart
- Knowledge on AWS or GCP.
- PMP Certifications is a plus.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.