Product Owner (J00134512)
Perhaps you started your career on the product side and developed technical skills, or you started as a technical resource and you have a knack for the product side of the business. Do you possess the necessary technical product knowledge to drive strategic conversations about the product and enhance value to Equifax and its customers? If so, Equifax is looking for you!
Equifax is seeking a technical product owner who is a master at bridging the desires of the customer and the capabilities of the technology, removing barriers to software development. You will be responsible for grooming the product backlog and have insight into technical requirements of individual stories thus creating a more efficient user experience.
This Product Owner role will own the technologies that enable consumer services including access to credit reports, disputing wrongful information, and managing a Freeze or Fraud Alert on a consumer’s credit file.
What You’ll Do
- You will own the technologies driving all the regulated services from end-to-end.
- You will work very closely with internal stakeholders and own the roadmap for delivering transformation projects, product enhancements, and ensuring that the systems continue to run as efficiently as possible.
- You will manage multiple roadmaps, writing user stories, and guiding scrum teams throughout their sprints.
- You must be the conduit between business needs, technical requirements, and engineering capabilities.
What experience you need
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent job experience required
- 5+ years’ in experience managing product backlogs and requirements for Agile delivery teams in a Product Owner capacity, including extensive user story definition work
- 3+ years of experience working with large development teams with multiple scrum teams and development interdependencies
- 3+ years of experience building roadmaps and working in requirements management systems such as Aha and/or Jira
- 3+ years of experience working closely with customers and stakeholders, building relationships, and understanding their business objectives while managing expectations
What could set you apart
- Experience in the design or testing of APIs
- Experience in writing more technical user stories
- Experience with GCP / Firestore cloud technologies
- Experience working in fintech or any financial institution
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit careers.equifax.com.