Oracle iReceivables and Payments Lead (J00132723)
Website EquifaxCareers Equifax
Smarter insights for smarter decisions.
This Oracle iReceivables and Payment Lead will provide Techno/Functional implementation delivery and solutions.
What you will do
- Provide training to core users and support new system rollouts
- Investigate system configuration options when developing solutions to meet business requirements; help develop strategies to use standard functionality to meet business needs whenever possible.
- Lead design and functional process workshops for P2P area, identity functionality gaps & develop solution
- Open, manage, and resolve Oracle SR’s with Oracle Support
- Identify and document aspects of the following: As-Is Processes, Business Requirements, To-Be Solutions, Functional Specifications and Configuration
- Ensure that issues are properly assigned, fixed, regressed, and reviewed
- Adhere to established support SLA’s and reports
What experience you need
- 5+ years experience with Oracle Financials R12
- 3+ years experience in implementing & supporting iReceivables.
- 3+ years techno-functional experience implementing Oracle products.
- Must have experience with iReceivables, Payment Gateway and AR in version R12.2.5 or greater
- Global implementation /localization experience required
- Should be able to implement and make changes using OAF Development/customization/ Extension.
What could set you apart
- Any international implementation experience highly preferred
- Experience leading process workshops
- Experience in End to end implementations.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.