Lead Software Engineer (J00134377)
Equifax is seeking creative, high-energy, diverse and driven software engineers with hands-on development skills to work on a variety of meaningful projects. Our software engineering positions provide you the opportunity to join a team of talented engineers working with leading-edge technology. You are ideal for this position if you are a forward-thinking, committed, and enthusiastic software engineer who is passionate about technology.
What You’ll Do
- You have to be hands-on and willing to get your hands dirty, who writes high quality, secure code that is modular, functional and testable. Try new things, break things and propose viable architectural solutions based on POC’s.
- You will be working with Security and Compliance teams to enable new services and tools by adhering to the EFX security standards.
- You will be working in a cross-functional environment across Global Teams.
- You can successfully work with Product Architects to define technical architecture for products
- You have the ability to translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- You understand various aspects of architecture practices: business, application, data, security, infrastructure and governance
- Act as a Team lead. Will mentor and train the Junior team members; provide guidance, advice, feedback, and support.
What experience you need
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Field or equivalent job experience required
- 7+ years’ hands on experience in Information Technology Core Java Development J2EE, Microservices)
- 2+ years of experience with Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop or Big Data, NoSQL databases
- 5 + years of experience on Apache Tomcat and related technologies.
- 2 + years of experience working with orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes) and 2 years of experience in GCP or AWS.
What could set you apart
- Very comfortable with most POSIX commands, Linux scripting like Python, Shell scripting.
- Software development best practices such as TDD (e.g. JUnit), continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins, CI/CD), Postman and similar tools
- Experience in big-scale Batch Application Platforms
- Domain knowledge of Credit file, Inquiries, user of Credit data, Models, Scores, attributes. Financial services
- You have solid hands-on experience on Secure Software Development Life Cycles and working with diverse technology platforms
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.