Cloud Data Engineer (J00135282)
As an organization that is going through a major transformation phase, we are looking cloud engineers who will be actively implementing Cloud solutions and migration of legacy environments to cloud environments. This engineer is expected to have extensive working knowledge implementing, migrating, managing, and operating systems/applications in a cloud environment. Whether it is IaaS, PaaS or FaaS, you will be developing and implementing Service Oriented Architectures, including service-to-service communications, service discovery, and fault tolerance. Along with technical skills, this developer is expected to be excellent communicator, participate in team building and prioritization skills, and expected to have ability to be flexible and responsive in a fast paced environment.
What You’ll Do
- You will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- You will manage individual project priorities, deadlines and work you’re doing
- You can successfully work with Product Architects to define technical architecture for products
- You have the ability to translate functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- You understand various aspects of architecture practices: business, application, data, security, infrastructure and governance
- You have a real passion for innovation! Any experience with Cloud Platforms like GCP and Deploying and automating infrastructure/applications using Docker, Terraform, etc. will help us on our exciting journey
What experience you need
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related Field or equivalent job experience required
- 6+ years’ hands on experience in Information Technology Core Java Development J2EE, Microservices, Spring,) Or Scala
- 2 years of experience on Big Data, hadoop Or spark Or MapReduce
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in GCP or AWS
- Must have 5 years of experience with API.
What could set you apart
- Exposure working with un-structured or semi-structured data
- DevOps: Appreciates the CI and CD model and always builds to ease consumption and monitoring of the system.
- Willingness to acquire new skills
- Experience in building self-contained applications using Docker, Vagrant, Puppet, Chef
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran