Cloud Solutions Architect (J00137616)
You will have in-depth knowledge and experience in using cloud based solutions for enterprise scale systems. You will create and maintain the architecture of a portfolio of projects, and will remain involved in design and build phases to provide technology oversight, and remove any technology roadblocks by maintaining an Architecture backlog and addressing work items in the form of Proof of concepts, reference implementation and by coordinating work with other technology teams.
What you will do:
- You will establish the high-level Solution Intent for a given project or problem statement in the form of architecture diagrams, models, constraints and principles
- You will establish responsibilities of major logical components of the solution in collaboration with other team members
- You will develop and maintain architecture deliverable necessary to illustrate system behavior, including usage models, and cost of ownership models and failure analysis model
- You will ensure that the solution is aligned with the technology strategy, uses standard solution building blocks and can be built and operated in an efficient manner aligned with economic value of the project
- You will develop, analyze, split, and prioritize work required to implement the system’s non-functional requirements
- You will provide technical oversight of implementation and keep it aligned with the solution intent
- You will ensure that final build of the solution is in line with the solution intent
What experience you’ll need
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Business or equivalent job experience required
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience building solutions and application across multiple technology areas and application stacks
- 4+ years’ experience as an Solutions architect with an emphasis on cloud hosted solutions (GCP/AWS)
Strong experience in Java, Spring Microservices.
- 3+ years of experience in application containerization and API architecture
What could set you apart
- Experience with GCP offerings such as Kubernetes, App Engine and other services.
- Experience in developing Microservices and API development
- Experience in performance and cloud cost optimization
- Experience with big data and distributed data systems
- Experience with Kafka and Spring Integration tools
- Ability to train and mentor development teams in cloud standard methodologies
- GCP Architect Certification in or experience with Enterprise Architecture methodologies like TOGAF
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.