Cloud BI Developer
Smarter insights for smarter decisions
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company. We believe knowledge drives progress. We blend unique data, analytics and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights to power the decisions that move people forward. We serve as a consumer advocate, steward of financial literacy, and champion of economic advancement.
As an innovative global company that enables access to credit, we’re part of breakthrough collaborations and innovations that address complex social challenges such as social welfare, community relations and financial education for underprivileged youth. We establish relationships that create economically healthy communities. We help individuals gain financial independence by increasing access to capital for small businesses. And we provide young adults entering college or university with financial education tools.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. We are Powering the World with Knowledge and looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for maintaining, supporting, and managing of the Centralized Patch Management database
- Transform the Patch Management Database and Dashboards to the Cloud using Big Query, Data Studio, and other Cloud-based tools
- Maintain SQL stored procedures, views and optimize SQL processes until transformation is complete
- Develop Executive level dashboards for business leaders to review and set strategies
- Develop Operational level dashboards for day to day activities
- Test, debug, and troubleshoot, and provide resolutions to database issues
- Incorporate new data sources, tools, and functionality to enable optimization
- Partner with a variety of technology and business operations teams to ensure seamless data transmission for the end to end patch management workflow
- Responsible for identifying enhancements, defining requirements, and assisting toolset owners in the prioritizing, development, testing, and implementation
- Ensure that the end to end Patch Management reporting workflow, processes, and procedures adhere to Equifax IT & Security policies and standards
- Ensure that workflow documentation is up to date
- Work closely with Patch Management team to ensure consistency in communication and governance
- Identify inconsistencies and support technology development teams with regression testing activities
- Bachelor’s degree in business, software engineering, computer science or related field
- 5+ years experience: Business Intelligence Development
- Cloud based reporting and tools experience (Big Query and Data Studio preferred)
- 5+ years experience analyzing, designing, and developing data models.
- Includes experience extracting data from source systems and data automation.
- 5+ years experience in patch management and using database and business intelligence tools
- Must have at least limited cloud based tool experience
- Experience using MSSQL and a variety of infrastructure tools including ServiceNow, SCCM, etc.
Extra Points for any of the Following
- Experience working in a Google Cloud environment
- Tools will include: BigQuery & Data Studio
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
Think and act differently
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!