API Product Manager / Analyst (J00136281)
We are looking for an API Product Manager that is proactive, a quick-learner, and is able to abstract complicated concepts in order to develop generalized solutions for complex products. This person would work very closely with business stakeholders, leadership, and product owners on a daily basis. This candidate will be team oriented, and value continuous improvement, accountability, and transparency.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate on the feature roadmap, by understanding internal and external customer/department needs, business goals, approaches and complexities with an outside-in approach.
- Define feature requirements for website product features and ensure solid understanding of the impact on the business, teams and end user/customers.
- Align to a defined business unit/internal system/service/process to define, negotiate and maintain a prioritized product roadmap that maps business goals and our vision for innovation, and efficiency while also identifying benefits/risks.
- Seek cross alliance collaboration and prioritization on solutions
- Follow standard software PLC process to launch product features and functions.
- Build strong working relationships cross-functionally with teams across technology and collaborate with engineers, UX designers and other product teams and stakeholders to build solutions and implement successfully
- Analyze and evaluate persona based metrics and concepts, like user testing data, analytics and funnels.
- View feature decisions from a “voice of the consumer” lens to make better customer centric decisions and product improvements.
- Define and monitor KPIs and be able to communicate results effectively to both leaders and a broad cross-functional audience.
- Maintain and help teams with a Global Catalog of API products and services.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to thoroughly understand needs with an outside-in perspective and prioritize across teams.
- Manage the intake of company wide API products implemented by internal APU teams.
- Design and refine the processes to increase speed, understanding and efficiency.
- Gather feedback during build to ensure needs are met and implement changes and improvements as identified.
What experience you need
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a product manager or product owner (owning a product and it’s capabilities)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience translating customer business needs into product roadmap features
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in an Agile environment using agile tools
What could set you apart
- Experience working directly with multiple stakeholders, internal technology customers and technology vendors
- Any experience working in a Cloud-based environment (AWS and GCP preferred)
- Capable of having a span of influence with individuals that are not direct reports
- Self-motivated driver able to make progress despite obstacles and to solve problems
- Strong time management skills and sense of timeliness in meeting commitments
- Ability to understand technical issues at a high level
- Ability to understand the key metrics to measure, observe and optimize for business value & efficiency
- Exceptional facilitative skills, must be able to lead and demonstrate value add principles with transparency (e.g. desire to bring disclosure and grow trust)
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.