LEAD ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS ENGINEER- COX ENTERPRISES
Are you ready to make your mark in a fast-paced, high-energy environment? We are looking for top-tier talent to integrate Cox’s state of the art cloud-based HR Technology.
The Enterprise Applications Human Capital Management (HCM) team is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and skilled integration lead to design, configure, build, and support solutions in Workday and other HR applications managed by the team. This person will work closely with stakeholders and teams across the organization to deliver value to our customers through quality solutions and problem solving.
The ideal candidate has a strong technical lead background with an understanding of Human Capital Management processes: including experience with navigating, extending, and customizing Workday modules and cloud solutions.
- Develop and manage integration, analysis and assessment of plans and strategies across multiple projects
- Collaborate during design with team members and customers, both inside and outside of IT to gain an understanding of functional requirements. This includes being able to provide estimated work effort for development, and effectively identify and prioritize the high impact tasks
- Partner with analysts to develop technical designs. Research and recommend alternative design solutions where appropriate. This could include alternative implementation platforms or delivery mechanisms
- Architect, design, build and implement highly secure, compliant, resilient, cost effective and high performing solutions
- Perform application configuration, extension, integration, and performance tuning
- Work with architects and other development team members to develop a flexible, reliable application architecture to support the system
- Create solutions that adhere to defined coding guidelines for quality, security, compliance, and performance
- Ensure solutions integrate with other technologies (e.g., Identity Management, portal, SharePoint etc.) when applicable
- Ensures team-wide application of standard operating procedures for development, deployment, support, break-fix, and systems management.
- Complete necessary documentation to prepare applications for migration to Production
- Support migration of solutions to production
- Collaborate to troubleshoot and resolve escalated production, integration, or application issues
- Stay abreast new technologies of and techniques
- Complete project status and timekeeping reports as required
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 6 years’ experience in a related field. The right candidate could also have a different combination, such as a master’s degree and 4 years’ experience; a Ph.D. and 1 year of experience
- 5+ years’ of hands-on experience in building and debugging Workday Integrations including EIB, Connectors (PECI, WECI, CCW etc.) and Workday Studio, and creating Workday custom reports, calculated fields and XSLTs
- Strong knowledge of Web Services (SOAP & REST), WSDL and XML integrations
- Workday Integration experience:Enterprise Interface Builder
- Workday Studio
- Workday Cloud Connect
- Familiarity / experience with API technology and direct integrations with Workday
- Workday modules:HR, Benefits, Payroll, Time & Attendance, Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance, Learning, Compensation
- Understanding of both Software Development Life Cycle and DevOps best practices such as Agile methodologies and Continuous Integration/Delivery for distributed services
- Strong communicator with peers, and supervisors, and to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Proven documentation and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to adjust to rapid changes in deadlines and priorities
- Ability to manage multiple high priority projects
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proven ability to learn new development languages and technologies
- Quickly understand new information and how it connects to a larger picture
- Possess a collaborative, get-it-done personality
- Compensation includes a base salary of $105,700.00 – $211,300.00. The salary rate may vary within the anticipated range based on factors such as the ultimate location of the position and the selected candidate’s experience. Position may be eligible for additional compensation that may include an incentive program.
The Company offers eligible employees the flexibility to take as much vacation with pay as they deem consistent with their duties, the Company’s needs, and its obligations; seven paid holidays throughout the calendar year; and up to 160 hours of paid wellness for their own wellness or that of family members. Employees are also eligible for additional paid time off in the form of bereavement leave, time off to vote, jury duty leave, volunteer time off, military leave, parental leave, and COVID-19 vaccination leave.
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
JOB CATEGORY: Information Technology
JOB LEVEL: Manager/Senior Manager
DIVISION: Cox Enterprises
LOCATION: 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, Georgia
To apply for this job please visit jobs.coxenterprises.com.