AGENT CHANNEL MANAGER – COX BUSINESS (Job Number: 211510)
Website Cox Business
The Manager, Agent Program is responsible for managing external Sales Agent relationships within specified geographic areas (systems).
- Recruits, qualifies, and manages Agents
- Implements channel programs and policies as directed by corporate leadership
- Manages channel portfolio effectively to avoid potential conflicts with other sales team members
- Works with Director of Sales to manage the system’s channel portfolio effectively
- Coordinates marketing materials and messages provided to Agents, ensuring that they include and/or correspond with corporate/regional marketing materials and messages
- Utilizes standard Agent Agreements, ensuring their financial soundness
- Tracks Agent Agreements to Expiration, ensuring compliance and determining whether Agents should be renewed at the end of the Agreement period
- Coordinates payments to Agents, ensuring that they are in concurrence with Agent Agreements
- Tracks disconnects and chargebacks to Agents, ensuring that they are reconciled against payments
- Conducts reviews of direct reports to ensure that performance standards are met and, if not, takes immediate action to improve performance level
- Ensures customer satisfaction through timely installation of products/services sold by Agents
- Responds to Agent (including Retail Agent) inquiries regarding installation timeliness and related issues
- Ensures rate sheets are updated for products and services in compliance with corporate/regional guidelines
- Continuously updates Agents on new products, product changes, rate changes, etc.
- Remains current on technical information regarding telephony, data, and video communications, Customer Premises Equipment (CPE), networking, and management through completion of required/recommended training program
- Works with local training coordinator and Cox Business Atlanta to ensure the training needs of the Agents (including Retail Agents) are met
- 3 or more years of experience required in related field
- Requires strong knowledge of applications such Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Proven skills with Interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaboration to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired
- 2 or more years of experience in a management role preferred
- 2 or more years of experience in a management role or leading cross functional projects preferred
- Experience in telecommunications industry desired
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We’re dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Primary Location: 2121 Airline Dr, Metairie, LA, US
Other Locations: Baton Rouge, LA;
Division: Cox Communications Inc
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 211510