BUSINESS ANALYST III – PRODUCT CATALOG & MODELING: COX BUSINESS
Website Cox Business
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, and we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. At Cox, we are committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection, not only with our products and services, but also with our career opportunities. Come connect with us and let’s build a better future together.
Recognized thought leader and visionary in process and underlying tools for sales process and service delivery automation at Cox Business. This individual is responsible for supporting existing CRM systems, as well as, product modeling and catalog creation to aid in the implementation of new functionality and new systems. Will have hands-on understanding of boundary partner needs (Marketing, Sales, Order Fulfillment, Engineering, Construction, and Product functional leads) and able to translate those needs into technical specifications within CRM/Service Delivery tools. Partners with cross-functional teams and stakeholders on ideas and solutions as well as implementation of those solutions to drive results in a high business impact environment. Routinely called upon to apply mastery of existing and emerging technologies, best-practices, and processes. Serves as a SME to provide tactical guidance and support to teammates by answering questions and aiding in resolving difficult issues.
- As part of the CRM team, ultimately be responsible for aiding in the creation of an enterprise-wide CRM solution via the Salesforce platform with key embedded integration to Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) and Enterprise Product Catalog (EPC).
Engage and interact with the business to help create business and pricing plans that contribute to profit and growth.
Create and Maintain components of the product catalog including products, pricing and promotions, bundles, promotions, and product related features.
- Product Modeling – design and implement product modeling, catalog creation, and ability to collaborate with product teams to understand product types and features.
- Facilitate creation of Business Requirements following an agile approach, or using the Business Process and Analysis (BPA) methodology as determined by the project sponsor
- Develop comprehensive E2E test cases at the application and multi-application levels
- Manage Scoring (approving) and claiming processes with Business and Technology stakeholders to review and refine business requirements and use cases to ensure they are clear, concise and traceable; and to ensure business requirements will be satisfied by the appropriate teams / applications.
- Identify project stakeholders, risks and benefits of alternate designs; document assumptions; assess project impact of system changes to users, internal and external customers
- Implement solutions to help drive user adoption of CRM systems to ensure compliance and success of the tool.
Develop Business Requirements (BRQs), including process flows and use cases
- Conduct BRQ reviews with project stakeholders and document consumers to ensure completeness and adherence to business requirements
- Consult with internal customers, cross-functional team members and external vendors to capture agreed-upon business objectives and processes to define business requirements
- Construct summary and detailed views in Salesforce.com (SFDC) and CPQ for sales related processes, such as, campaign, lead, prospect, opportunity, quote-to-order, contract generation, pipeline, account, and revenue activities.
- Provide BA support for software testing and debugging plans to ensure requirements are met
- Provide status reporting for project progress, issues, dependencies and risks
- Proactively analyzes and documents solutions
- Identifies risks/pitfalls and articulates possible options
- Knowledge sharing and mentoring of lower level team members is customary
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned
- 8 or more years of experience in related field (i.e. relevant business operations and/or system support, business process design, etc.).
- 5 or more years of related experience if candidate possesses a related advanced degree and analytical thinking skills.
- Product Catalog experience including creating and maintaining products, pricing and promotions
Workflow management experience
- CRM/CPQ/ experience
- Process Flow creation experience
- Requirements solicitation & documentation experience for new products including pricing/promotions, lifecycle management and/or enhancements
- Experience in full life cycle implementation (requirements gathering, process design, configuration, functional design, testing, conversion, and deployment).
- Exceptional business acumen and story-telling skills – the ability to communicate an insight to be understood easily and to drive action.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and think analytically.
- Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator Certification
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field. MBA a plus.
- 5 years of experience in change management and methods & procedure documents
- Process Modeling/Analysis
- Training Facilitation
- PM Skills; coordinating, tracking, monitoring projects
- Sales Support experience, in telecommunication
- Experience in creating test cases and user testing.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Jira and/or other tools).
- Experience with Visio and/or iGrafx
- Experience gathering and consolidating requirements from cross-functional groups.
- Proven analytical skills
- A fast learner, able to work independently, and adapt to changing priorities and tasking to support business goals/objectives
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We’re dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Primary Location: 6205-B Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, US
Division: Cox Communications Inc
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Travel: Yes, 5 % of the Time
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 214963