PRODUCT MANAGER – COX BUSINESS
Website Cox Business
A strong product owner fluent in processes and underlying tools for eCommerce/digital buy-flow and marketing automation in the SalesForce ecosystem at Cox Business. Will be hands on understanding boundary partner needs and strategies (Marketing and Sales functional leads) and able to translate those needs into technical specifications within CRM, SFA, Lead Management, and Campaign Management automation and applications. Partners with cross-functional teams and stakeholders on ideas and solutions as well as implementation of those solutions to drive results in a high business impact environment. Routinely called upon to apply mastery of existing and emerging technologies, best-practices, and processes. A creative thinker who challenges the status quo, while partnering to enable their stakeholder’s business strategy through driving a robust Digital platform & eCommerce experience. Serves as a SME to provide tactical guidance and support to lower level staff by answering questions and aiding in resolving difficult issues. Perceived as subject matter expert in eCommerce solutions.
• Partners with project stakeholders, internal customers, external vendors, and cross-functional teams to develop solutions in support of business needs.
• Responsible for partnering with stakeholders and technology teams to create and execute against capability roadmaps to achieve business goals.
• Facilitates a cross-functional team to execute on defined deliverables and drives key decisions. Common deliverables typically include the project Epics and user stories, validation scenarios, lean business cases, prioritization, and domain roadmaps.
• Responsible for the ensuring system performance for our eCommerce solutions, providing measurements and continuous improvement opportunities.
• Reporting, communications, relationships, and sphere of influence typically occur within team, key stakeholders and senior management.
• Develops, aligns and delivers on capability roadmaps to improve our systems and processes over time.
• Elaborates and develops User Stories for implementation by technology team.
• May provide guidance and direction to more junior staff.
• Initiates, plans, and executes efforts that utilize technological solutions.
• Communicates major milestones and identifies potential project risks; conducts regular status meetings to review project activities; manages prioritization procedures.
• Sets and manages client expectations, managing and escalating issues and changes.
• Develops methods to measure customer satisfaction; obtains feedback at critical milestones and at project completion to ensure that project efforts meeting customer expectations for time, cost, and results.
• Takes responsibility for changes to applications software and systems environments to ensure that changes to the environment have been properly analyzed and adequately coordinated and do not adversely impact the company’s ability to meet published customer service level agreements.
• Partners with IT to reduce risk from changing technological infrastructure, hardware, automations, systems software, or applications systems.
• Builds relationships with key stakeholders and project resources to drive key decisions and ensure timely project completion.
• Documents and understands what the technical environment dependencies are for each project to support an end to end integrated environment.
• 7+ years of experience in related field (i.e. product development, change management, process improvement, project management) or academic equivalent training or projects
• 5+ years’ relevant experience in implementing/supporting CRM Marketing and Sales business systems and processes
• In depth, hands-on knowledge and experience with at least one industry standard CRM system, including eCommerce functionality (preferably Salesforce)
• Requires working knowledge of functional or related processes; ability to drive development & documentation of processes
• Strong understanding of ecommerce and digital applications
• Demonstrated problem solving and analytical thinking skills
• Ability to grasp and explain complicated subject matter to others across the business that are less connected to the situation and/or are less technically-oriented
• BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired
• Experience in telecommunications industry desired
• Experience working in Agile SAFe environment desired
• Certifications in PMP, PgMP, CBAP, Salesforce Admin or related Product Development certifications desired
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We’re dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Primary Location: 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, US
Division: Cox Communications Inc
Job Level: Manager/Senior Manager
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 215063