BUSINESS ANALYST III – COX BUSINESS ENABLEMENT
Website Cox Business
Cox Communications is the largest private telecom company in America, and we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. At Cox, we are committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection, not only with our products and services, but also with our career opportunities. Come connect with us and let’s build a better future together.
Recognized thought leader and visionary in process and underlying tools for marketing and sales process automation at Cox Business. Will be hands on understanding boundary partner needs (Marketing, Sales, Order Fulfillment, Engineering, Construction, and Product functional leads) and able to translate those needs into technical specifications within CRM. Partners with cross-functional teams and stakeholders on ideas and solutions as well as implementation of those solutions to drive results in a high business impact environment. Routinely called upon to apply mastery of existing and emerging technologies, best-practices, and processes. A creative thinker who challenges the status quo. Serves as a SME to provide tactical guidance and support to teammates by answering questions and aiding in resolving difficult issues. May provide [more direct] leadership to contractors or employees on a project or temporary basis.
• Facilitate creation of Business Requirements following a agile approach, or using the Business Process and Analysis (BPA) methodology as determined by the project sponsor
• Manage Scoring (approving) and claiming processes with Business and Technology stakeholders to review and refine business requirements and use cases to ensure they are clear, concise and traceable; and to ensure business requirements will be satisfied by the appropriate teams / applications
• Identify project stakeholders, risks and benefits of alternate designs; document assumptions; assess project impact of system changes to users, internal and external customers
• Develop System Requirements (SRQs), including process flows and use cases
• Conduct SRQ reviews with project stakeholders and document consumers to ensure completeness and adherence to business requirements
• Consult with internal customers, cross-functional team members and external vendors to capture agreed-upon business objectives and processes to define system requirements
• Update and map SRQs to Business Requirements in the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
• Review Architecture, Engineering and Application Development designs and QA / UAT test plans to ensure requirements are met and the RTM is updated as required
• Provide BA support for software testing and debugging plans to ensure requirements are met
• Provide status reporting for project progress, issues, dependencies and risks
• Proactively analyzes and documents solutions
• Identifies risks/pitfalls and articulates possible options
• Participates in business strategy & portfolio level discussions
• Knowledge of the business may be deep in one functional area with broad understanding of other functional areas.
• Knowledge sharing and mentoring of lower level team members is customary
• Sphere of relationship and influence is within team, with key stakeholders & with senior management
• May facilitate meetings
• 5+ years’ relevant experience in B2B sales environment
• Prior experience in Sales functionalities – Lead Management, Account Management, Opportunity Management, Contact Management, External List Management, Personalization, and Customer Lifetime Value
• In depth, hands-on knowledge and experience with at least one industry standard CRM system; preferably Salesforce.com
• Manage, follow and adhere to the long/short term product roadmap for CRM in conjunction with functional leads
• Experience in full life cycle implementation (requirements gathering, process design, configuration, functional design, testing, conversion, and deployment) of CRM and SFA systems
• Ability to grasp and explain complicated subject matter to others across the
business that are less connected to the situation and/or are less technically-
• Exceptional business acumen and story-telling skills – the ability to communicate an insight to be understood easily and to drive action
• Excellent interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and think analytically
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field. MBA a plus
• In depth, hands-on knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com
• Hands-on experience with CRM / SFA solutions implementation, including design, project planning, and execution
• Experience as a Salesforce.com Product Owner CRM Sales functionalities including Customer Data Hub, Customer Data Hierarchy, Customer Segmentation, Lead Management, Account Management, External List Management, Personalization, Customer lifetime value, Omni-channel CRM programs, and Opportunity Management, Contract and Contact Management
• Knowledge and understanding of Cox Business internal sales order systems: ICOMS, OPTIX, WATTS, SERV, etc
• Salesforce.com certification and/or Scaled Agile Certification and/or Green Belt Certification
• Experience in creating test cases and user testing
• Experience in B2B marketing and sales process
• Experience in the telecommunications industry
• Experience in Cloud CRM products/technologies
• Experience with Agile methodologies
• Experience with Visio and/or iGrafx
• Experience with JIRA
Who We Are
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We’re dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We’ve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions – Cox Communications and Cox Automotive – are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We’re also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We’re looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you’ll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Primary Location: 6205 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA, US
Division: Cox Communications Inc
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 214807