Technical Specialist – Information and Data Protection
Website Collective Insights Consulting
Here’s the deal – we’re a group of hungry, dedicated and passionate Management and Technology Consultants in Atlanta, GA and we’re looking to add to our squad… someone who is just as passionate about the work as we are and wants to be part of building the next great Management and Technology Consulting company.
Sound like you? Keep reading…
As a Technical Specialist – Information and Data Protection with our award-winning team at Collective Insights, you will play a key role in planning and executing some of the most important Technology Modernization projects for some of our top clients. As a key member of our team, you’ll also take ownership in building our service capabilities, growing our footprint at current clients and expanding our business.
WHAT WILL MY CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
- Consult with clients to gain an understanding of their business, enabling you to implement security solutions that drive real business benefit
- Advise our clients on security best practices and designs to protect their highly sensitive and important information to fundamentally strengthen their security postures
- Provide security advice to our clients related to cloud infrastructure, services, networking, and application components
- Conduct risk assessments, architectural reviews, provides security subject matter expertise, and assists in the building and design of secure solutions
WHAT EXPERIENCE SHOULD I HAVE?
- Identity & Access Management
- Information Protection
- Data Protection
- Experience with security solutions, including the implementation of security designs and enablement of security features
- Experience with the enablement of endpoint security, assessing security solutions, threat risk research, identity, modern authentication, and encryption management
- Experience with security assessments, policies evaluations, and audits, including conducting vulnerability assessments
- Experience with tools for conducting enumeration of target environment and configuration
- Understanding of tools used for system hacking
- Knowledge of cryptography: symmetric and asymmetric, hashing
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies and services, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
- Understanding of tools for conducting port scans, network scans, fingerprinting, and vulnerability scans
- Awareness of current laws that may affect penetration testing and analysis, and in conducting tests that stay within the law
- Experience with non-technical attacks and social engineering
- Experience with Windows, Linux, iOS, Android
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
- Exceptional written communication and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited 4-year institution in a technology/security related field, or equivalent experience
- Security enablement certifications
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- We have an open culture where we openly share our results and where your input is truly valued
- We want you to utilize all your talents. Not just the ones written in your job description
- We value your personal development, continued education and mentoring
Don’t hesitate, apply today! We’d love to hear from you!
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org