Bullhorn is looking for new Junior Software Engineers to join our Engineering team.
Bullhorn is a leading software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. With an established 20+ years in the market and the energy of a startup, it’s our strong culture that makes Bullhorn a great place to work.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Why this job is important:
Bullhorn has an extensive collection of products that need to interact seamlessly for our Bullhorn One initiative to be a success. We are investing in our Bullhorn Time & Expense (BTE) solution, a critical element of Bullhorn One, and scaling a dedicated team of talented engineers to contribute to the development of BTE components.
A typical day might include:
- Building services that support millions of requests per day
- Building APIs to create new services and integrations
- Solving complex development challenges
This role may be a fit for you if:
- You have experience with Object Oriented, Data-Driven Software Application Development
- You have knowledge of database programming
- You have great organizational and multitasking skills
Bonus points for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar degree, or relevant internship experience
- Experience working with version control
- Experience with the CSS extension language SCSS
- Experience with the Typescript language
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
Service – You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
Energy – You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
Ownership – You take action and own up to your mistakes.
Speed & Agility – You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
Being Human – You consider other people’s perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com