Bullhorn is looking for a talented and passionate UX Designer to join our Product Team.
Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Why this job is important:
The Bullhorn UX team solves customer problems and creates brilliant solutions! We translate customer requirements into user experiences that delight users and help them get their work done.
This candidate must be the type of designer who likes to drive and take initiative and who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment. You will be working on customer facing products and internal tools, and have an interest in user research, prototyping and testing.
A typical day might include:
- Collaborating with fellow designers, product managers, engineers, data analysts, and client facing teams to design, launch, and iterate on high-impact products
- Defining how we improve user interfaces, workflows, schematics, and interactive prototypes
- Organizing frequent user research and testing with customers
- Providing input on usability of new and existing products
- Working closely with business, product and tech leadership to identify and clearly formulate customer needs. You will help bring the “voice of the customer” to discussions about how to deliver the best user experience
This job may be for you if you:
- Have 2+ years of relevant work experience, specifically designing web-based and mobile applications (iOS & Android) in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Have good design skills in Sketch, InVision or similar software
- Have the ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes and screen flows
- Have a solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Have the ability to apply your expertise in designing experiences, but always validate your approach with quantitative and qualitative data and defend your decisions with well-structured arguments
Bonus points for:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Interactive Design, Human Computer Interaction or related field
- Agile/Scrum experience and previous work in a cross functional environment
- Experience working at a B2B / B2C SaaS company
- Strong visual design and animation skills
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
Service – You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
Energy – You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
Ownership – You take action and own up to your mistakes.
Speed & Agility – You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
Being Human – You consider other people’s perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org